Monday, April 23, 2007

My favorite Chocolate Chip Recipe



I enjoy Baking quite a bit...even as a young child and teen it was one of my favorite pasttimes. After testing and trying tons of chocolate chip recipes i think ive finally found a tried and true recipe! I like my chocolate chip cookies soft and chewy, moist and full of chips. My children jump up and down when they smell the delicious aroma of these baking golden brown in the oven on a saturday morning. Hope you enjoy it!

Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 cup Butter
3/4 Cup White Sugar
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Large Eggs
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract


3 cups Flour
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Salt
1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Chips

Mix butters and sugars for 2 minutes, add eggs and vanilla in Large mixing bowl. Next add dry ingredients all together in Medium bowl, set aside. Little by littel add Dry to Wet and mix thouroughly until well blended and dough forms. Add Chips and combine well .
Drop by tablespoon on cookie sheets for 10 minutes 350 oven


No comments: